If your intention is to buy a Franchise, at Texas FBC we can gladly help you.
We have almost 300 Franchises in our database at your service, with an initial investment from $ 85,000 USD up to $ 1,000,000 USD.
It would be impossible to analyze all the Franchises to arrive at the correct decision, that’s why the importance of using our services.
We like to compare the purchase of franchises with the purchase of a perfume. If you come to the counter and ask for the perfume that comes to mind, in the end you will not know which was the perfume that you like the most and sometimes you get upset by this. However, if he arrives with the person at the counter, and tells him the type of perfume he likes, or describes the person for whom he is going to give it. This person at the counter will then put before you only the options that best suit your taste, without the need to get frustrated in the process of choosing from a wide variety of perfumes.
Texas FBC has the ability to analyze what you are looking for and present the options that best suit your life plan, investment capacity, and above all experience.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO FIND THE RIGHT FRANCHISE?
- First, we ask you to answer the following questions to analyze your investment capacity, your experience in the industry and your interest.
- Texas FBC analyzes your answers and on this we will present you with 3 to 5 Franchise options to start analyzing them.
- Meetings or telephone conferences are scheduled with the Franchisors to learn more about each of the Franchises.
- Meetings are scheduled with the current Franchisees to discuss their experience as owners of a franchise.
- If a Franchise is of your interest, a “Discovery Day” is programmed, so that you personally know this franchise in your day-to-day operation.
- The decision to purchase the Franchise is made.
Investing in your own business is a critical decision with many challenges both physically and emotionally. Many times people who want to start a business on their own were never responsible for operations, sales, marketing, human resources, customer service, quality control, legal issues, accounting, and much more. When you own your own business you have to assume many of those functions.
- Construction, storage and decoration
- Development education for children
- Coffee shops
- Computer technology
- Comfort stores
- Direct marketing
- Employment and staff
- Financial services
- Barber Shop
- Health, Beauty and Nutrition
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Accommodation (Hotels / Motels)
- Maid and cleaning service
- Administration and training
- Several and unique
- Packaging and Mail
- Pet sitting
- Tanning salon
- Printing and Copying
- Real estate
- Repair and Restoration
- Home stores
- Sales stores
- Elderly care
This information was provided by PGI.
If you want to know more about the services, contact us.